As Practitioners, we are each bound by the Code of Ethics of our own profession. As members of the Adelaide Trauma Centre we also stand by the following Ethical Standards.
- Treat their clients with compassion and respect.
- Are committed to therapies that are safe, effective, respectful and respected.
- Respond flexibly to what each client brings to therapy.
- Acknowledge the centrality of collaborative therapeutic relationships in their work.
- Draw on a range of body-inclusive approaches.
- Offer financially accessible training in body oriented approaches.
- Extend and refine their skills through ongoing professional development.
- Contribute to and serve the community.